ALL ITEMS ARE DESPATCHED DURING OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9.00am to 5.30pm
Excluding Bank Holidays or National Holidays
PRODUCTION TIME: Up to 2 days maximum, often faster, Monday to Friday from time of order during office hours.
All our photographic prints are printed on demand. Delivery choice for photographic prints can be chosen at the checkout: Standard Letter, Special Delivery or Courier and are despatched Monday to Friday during office hours.
PRODUCTION TIME: All our greetings cards are held in stock and are despatched same day up to 5pm weekdays.
FREE DELIVERY TO ANY UK ADDRESSES (one address only) whether you buy individual cards or multi packs, and are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class, we obtain proof of posting when we send your card(s).
If an order is placed at the weekend we send them on the Monday, except any bank holidays.
Visit our dedicated greetings card shop Garden Photography Gallery Cards HERE
* Garden Photography Gallery will use all reasonable efforts to select an appropriate method of delivery of the finished materials to the Client to comply with the Client's reasonable instructions and will inform the Client of the method of delivery and any additional cost at the time of the order.
* In cases where delivery is by Royal Mail post, or a delivery service chosen by the Client Garden Photography Gallery will not be liable for any loss or damage occurring while the finished material is in transit.
* We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
* We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
* You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
* If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.